Greetings from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

Welcome to THE PODCAST FORUM, now take a moment to tell everyone about yourself. While you can definitely include your podcast experience, please save links to your show for the "Podcast Promotion" category.
Bejarana

Greetings from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

Post by Bejarana » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:20 pm

Hello. My name is Ed Bejarana. I am a small business owner and run two podcasts (Business Buffet & Conservatives' Guide to American Politics). Being new to podcasting (but not professional speaking) I am looking forward to meeting with folks to learn more about the world of Podcasting. I'm also hoping to meet new people who might be interested in being interviewed or seeking someone to interview.

My background is in Music and Engineering. I've been a professional musician since early childhood when I played Percussion with the San Jose and Santa Cruz California Symphonies. After High School, I joined the US Army and served as a military musician stationed in Frankfurt Germany. After the Army, I earned a degree in Computer Science and spent a decade programming for various Silicon Valley Companies (who for contract reasons I can not mention by name)... We left California and moved to Oregon in 2004 and then left Oregon for Idaho in 2016.

My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years and we now live in Coeur d'Alene Idaho with our two Golden Retrievers (Brandi and Roxie).

Cheers,

Ed Bejarana