Hello from Canada!

Welcome to THE PODCAST FORUM, now take a moment to tell everyone about yourself. While you can definitely include your podcast experience, please save links to your show for the "Podcast Promotion" category.
Jarc22

Hello from Canada!

Post by Jarc22 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:22 pm

Hello fellow podcasters! (& listeners!)

My name is Jess. I attend a University in Calgary, Alberta and I started up a podcast with some friends in order to answer love, dating, & relationship questions for students who are kinda in a rut or just having trouble confiding in people, yet are searching for advice.

We are branching out from there & focusing on relationship stories and experiences from a range of people focusing on feminist perspectives, LGBTQ+, and more. This is a project in its beginning stages, but I’m hoping some of you can take a listen and/or share!

Our instagram is @rubbingfronts & you can find out more information on www.rubbingfronts.com

Here is the first episode if you’d like to listen with a new one coming on Monday! I can’t wait to meet more of you & find some new podcasts to add to my list of favourites ❤️

First episode: https://open.spotify.com/episode/1kEfqS ... kwvU2aLVHA