Blubrry Gear Recommendations

Wondering if that potential purchase will do what you think it'll do? Hoping someone has a solution to that wiring idea you have. Ask and discuss here. Please consult the Gear and Equipment Reviews board instead of asking "what is your favorite" style topics.
Zandrax

Blubrry Gear Recommendations

Post by Zandrax » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:28 pm

https://powerpresspodcast.com/2019/01/3 ... ol-worthy/

Figured this was worth sharing. Blubrry has this article looking at podcast equipment. A lot of these have already been talked about by Stephen and SP. But I think getting a look from an official Blubrry source is a good second opinion.

StargatePioneer

Re: Blubrry Gear Recommendations

Post by StargatePioneer » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:28 am

Thanks for posting this! It’s been a while since I got to talk podcast gear in this forum.

I would disagree that the Rode Podcaster is worth checking out though. Very few honest reviews give it good grades and I’ve personally avoided it like the plague.

The rest of the recommendations are good, but there is no consideration for cost/budget or application. Articles like this (Top 5 Pieces Of Podcasting Gear) are great to start a dialogue but I wouldn’t want to exclusively depend on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com

yakko

Post by yakko » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:01 pm

to be fair, this is "Drool-Worthy" podcast gear, so I'd imagine that it's not for the budget conscious.

StargatePioneer

Post by StargatePioneer » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:10 pm

yakko wrote:to be fair, this is "Drool-Worthy" podcast gear, so I'd imagine that it's not for the budget conscious.
Lol. I could think of Better “drool worthy” podcast gear then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com

HobertG

Post by HobertG » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:11 am

Drool-worthy is a nice way of describing it haha. One can dream though, right?