Examining The Doctor (As in Dr. Who)

Go ahead, you know you want to. This forum is dedicated to promote your podcast. Whether you're just wanting to give a promotion about your show, or you had a special event, talk about it here. Please keep posts limited to links as well as a brief description of your show. NOTE: One post per podcast per month.
Zandrax

Examining The Doctor (As in Dr. Who)

Post by Zandrax » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:59 pm

One of my podcasts does commentary for episodes of Doctor Who. Here I have linked the very first episode of Doctor Who, along with the podcast episode. So it's kind of like MST3K meets DVD commentary. Just click on the podcast link first, then start the TV episode when prompted.

http://www.geekvilleradio.com/examining ... hly-child/

StargatePioneer

Re: Examining The Doctor (As in Dr. Who)

Post by StargatePioneer » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:14 pm

I love Riff Trax type stuff. I knew Joel back in the day when he started what became MST3K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com

Zandrax

Post by Zandrax » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:15 am

Yes, riffing has become it's own art form it seems. I'm not trying to be modest, I think it's true that my cohost Mark is more the star of the show than I am. As I like to say, the show has a "signature blend of knowledge and humor", which makes it different than most TV show podcasts. Plus, Mark grew up on old school Who fan in England, while I the American only started getting into it a few years back.

StargatePioneer

Post by StargatePioneer » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:20 am

I’m fortunate enough to have started watching in the Tom Baker era of Doctor Who. But the newer stuff has been a gem to watch unfold too. The Day Of The Doctor remains some of my favorite all-time Who. I’m so glad the franchise persisted to get to culminate in the 59th celebration like it did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Host of www.betterpodcasting.com and Vice President Network Deveopment GonnaGeek.com